We provide effective and gentle therapy to patients of all ages – from new born to the very elderly.
Our treatment can be adapted for anyone, whether you have a new injury or complex problems that you have been living with for years.
Every patient’s story is carefully listened to, building up a history of the journey their bodies have taken. People are able to take back control of their bodies, reducing medication and medical interventions.
Our aim is to reduce pain and tightness, and to improve mobility, independence and function in every patient that we treat, radically changing their lives.
The people we treat
- Are people of any age with acute or chronic problems
- Are people who are living with pain that has not responded to other therapies, have nowhere else to turn, and who have become reliant on medication to carry out their daily activities
- Have often undergone many investigations with no conclusion. We do not need a definitive diagnosis or label to be able to treat someone
- Typically have had various problems that have built up over several years and they often feel that they are ‘falling apart’
- Often continue with treatment to maintain the improvements once the initial symptoms have reduced. This can prevent a recurrence or flare up of a chronic problem and reduce the incidence of injury in sports
- Are at the centre of everything we do at Holisticare. We care about improving your quality of life
Is this you?
If you relate to any of these statements, then our treatment could help you to find the answers:
- I am in constant pain or discomfort.
- My sleep is often disturbed by pain.
- I can’t do the activities I want to because of my pain.
- I need daily medication to control my pain.
- I can’t stand or walk for very long.
- I can’t exercise as much as I would like to because of my symptoms.
- I am always conscious about my posture.
- I have to plan my days around my body.
- I usually manage my symptoms but sometimes a small event can make everything flare up.
- If I have a good day I tend to overdo it, because I have to make the most of it.
- I can’t keep up with friends of the same age as me.
- I have to take my own pillow if I go away.
- My body stiffens up over night.
- I feel as though I am tied up in knots.
- Stretching helps, but I can’t get far enough.
- I find it difficult to stand straight when I get up from sitting.
- It is very difficult for me to relax.
- I get very anxious and frustrated about my symptoms.
- I find myself waiting for my pain to return.
- I have been told it’s all in my head.
- There is no point in having more treatment as I have tried everything.
- I have to ignore my body to get through the day.
- I have been told that my pelvis is out of alignment.
- I was given orthotics but they didn’t make any difference.
- My bite is out of line.
- I feel off balance.
- One of my legs feels longer than the other.
- I have tried lots of different treatments.
- I have been told that I can’t be helped.
- My symptoms move around and change.
- My symptoms don’t all fit into one diagnosis.
- My body is hypersensitive.